Thursday, May 26, 2011

Complaints About American...(check it yourself)

West Cork Model Railway Village, Clonakilty

Read the above carefully.


Penny has been under the weather for the past couple of days, and so today I went alone to Clonakilty, located on the south coast to the west of Kinsale.  Clonakilty's primary claim to fame is being Michael Collins's birthplace.  They have also created the West Cork Model Railway Village, and I am a sucker for this kind of thing.  There is another great one at Malahyde Castle outside of Dublin.  I have no talent for modelmaking myself, nor do we have the space to put such a thing.  But I do love to visit these, and in general, to see any well done dioramas.




And as for those who can muster no enthusiasm for American hooters, what can I possibly say?

No comments:

Post a Comment